Head of Sales - Asset Finance
About the role
We are seeking a proactive and results driven Head of Sales to lead and drive our Asset Finance sales strategy. You will have a solution-based mindset and know how to maximize value to promote and sell Asset Finance nationally.
Supported by a team of Business Development Managers and sales Support Officers, you will be confident in your ability to build profitable and long term business relationships with new and existing Aggregators, White Label Partners, Dealerships and Brokers with the aim of achieving origination volume and market share targets to maximize returns to Resimac Asset Finance.
Our Asset Finance division is scaling up and set for high growth over the next 12-18 months. This role will drive and lead change in the division and contribute to the growth of the division.
What your day looks like
You will be:
- To manage all aspects of the Asset Finance Sales division including BDM’s and Sales Support.
- Develop new business opportunities through the identification and attraction of new clients
- Meet agreed targets and maintain strong relationships with the client base
- Keep abreast of any issues in relation to the product segments
- Assist in the identification and development of new opportunities for the promotion of all of Asset Finance products and services through third party distribution channels
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and make recommendations accordingly to maximize competitiveness
- Assist in the development of communication/marketing plans for all new and existing products to increase brand awareness and volumes
- Build strong internal relationships with Credit, Product Development, Operations and Risk Management
- Ensure RAF clients are trained in all credit policies, front-end origination systems and post settlement services
- Monitoring and reporting of performance of all clients in accordance with Resimac originator monitoring procedures including monthly review of activity, strategy and overall Sales performance
- Maintain strong relationships with all Asset Finance Aggregators
- Provide General Manager with a monthly report of activities, strategy updates and overall sales performance
Who we are looking for
- In depth knowledge of the Australian Asset Finance market (both wholesale and retail).
- Have a strong understanding of the requirements of Asset Finance originators, Aggregators, brokers, borrowers and market practices of financiers
- Broad knowledge of the Securitisation market
- Management / leadership experience in senior sales roles
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in consumer and commercial finance
- Experience in the non-bank industry including Aggregators
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Resimac is a diverse and inclusive business. We are committed to cultivating a workplace that displays kindness in every interaction and celebrates our differences by connecting on a human level.
Our goal is to deliver a safe platform for all our people where inclusive is just who we are, every day, to everyone.
Let us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
please email us at Apply Now
Resimac Group is a dynamic and leading ASX-listed non-bank lender and multi-channel distribution business in Australia and New Zealand. We enable homeowners and businesses to achieve their dreams by providing innovative, fast and accessible lending solutions to homeowners, consumers and business across Australia and New Zealand.
Our brands include Resimac, Resimac NZ, homeloans.com.au and Resimac Asset Finance and we’re proud to be servicing over 50,000+ current customers, with assets under management of over $15 billion, and a fast-growing workforce of over 330 people operating across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Perks and benefits
- Salary Continuance
- Wellness Hour
- Community Day
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tech Bar
- Resimac Rewards
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program