Information for customers requiring financial assistanceDue to the current health situation we are receiving a high volumes of requests and our response times are currently higher than normal. During this time we thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience if our service levels do not meet your expectations.
If you have a Resimac-funded loan, please click here.
If you have a loan funded by one of our wholesale funding partners (formerly Homeloans Ltd), please click here.
Common types of assistance we support include:
- Deferred repayments / repayment break
- Converting your repayments from principal and interest to interest only
- Reduced repayments
- Long term repayment arrangements
- Time to seek financial / counselling advice
Our team of specialists will work in partnership with you to determine the most suitable arrangement for you.
Note that if you have redraw available, it's our policy that these funds must be put towards your repayments before you can be eligible for financial hardship assistance*.
* Please note that financial assistance policies may vary for loans funded by our wholesale funding partners.