About the role
This role will see you working with stakeholders across the business to develop, price and manage lending products within Australia and New Zealand. You will be the point of contact to respond to any product queries and work with our Broker and Direct channels to analyse, prepare and update our competitor rate analysis. You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and draw on your expertise to make recommendations for change as appropriate.
What your day looks like
- Analyse, prepare and update competitor rate analysis for Broker and Direct channels.
- Propose changes to support process efficiencies from submission including make recommendations to improve the broker/customer experience when lodging applications
- Accurately updating, reviewing, and auditing product information on business partner’s software to ensure the data is correct
- Ongoing analysis of fees across all products and services, making recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Manage interest rate changes (new business and back book)
- Manage the relationships with our clients to ensure changes are relayed to various business owners to reduce the risk of impact on workflow.
- Relationship management with Wholesale funding partners including to ensure our existing loan books are supported
- Assist Distribution and Marketing in development of product training, collateral and tools
- Provide support to the General Manager Product and Customer Experience including any ad hoc projects relating to product, online application submissions, implementation of new products.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate is switched on and self-motivated and thrives in a high-volume environment. You will carry yourself with maturity and integrity and pride yourself on how well you build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
You will have previous product and originator support experience in mortgages and have similar or like experience working with product information in the mortgage industry. Knowledge and understanding of mortgage products and processing is crucial as is knowledge of ApplyOnline software/systems.
please email us at email@example.com
Resimac Group is a dynamic and leading ASX-listed non-bank lender and multi-channel distribution business in Australia and New Zealand. We enable homeowners and businesses to achieve their dreams by providing innovative, fast and accessible lending solutions to homeowners, consumers and business across Australia and New Zealand.
Our brands include Resimac, Resimac NZ, homeloans.com.au and Resimac Asset Finance and we’re proud to be servicing over 50,000+ current customers, with assets under management of over $15 billion, and a fast-growing workforce of over 330 people operating across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Perks and benefits
- Salary Continuance
- Wellness Hour
- Community Day
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tech Bar
- Resimac Rewards
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program