Customer Retention Specialist
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Retention specialist to manage customer requests and assist us manage our reactive retention activities. This is a permanent, full-time position.
This role is ideal for a person who wants to be part of an organisation committed to building a culture based on respect, accountability, professionalism and integrity.
You will be responsible for:
- Interact with customers and brokers via email and phone in order to resolve their retention related enquiries
- Ensure that retention enquiries are contacted within set SLAs and are resolved on first contact where possible
- Understand the competitive landscape as well as how to perform a loan comparison in order to retain customers but also maintain profit margins
- To follow processes and use tools designed to offer customers more than just rate reductions to retain business
- Be proactive with suggested improvements on customer outcomes and processes
- Ensure customer data and interactions are maintained accurately
If the following sounds like you, you’ll be a great fit:
- Excellent working knowledge of best in class sales and retention practices
- Knowledge of mortgage lending processes and credit policy (desirable)
- 2 years + working in a mortgage sales environment
- Specific retention experience in mortgages will be highly regarded
- Passion for creating superior customer experiences with excellent sales skills
- High levels of integrity, credibility and maturity
Resimac is committed to building a diverse and inclusive business and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTI people, mature workers, people living with a disability and people from different cultural backgrounds.
please email us at Apply Now
Resimac Group is a dynamic and leading ASX-listed non-bank lender and multi-channel distribution business in Australia and New Zealand. We enable homeowners and businesses to achieve their dreams by providing innovative, fast and accessible lending solutions to homeowners, consumers and business across Australia and New Zealand.
Our brands include Resimac, Resimac NZ, homeloans.com.au and Resimac Asset Finance and we’re proud to be servicing over 50,000+ current customers, with assets under management of over $15 billion, and a fast-growing workforce of over 330 people operating across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines.
Perks and benefits
- Salary Continuance
- Wellness Hour
- Community Day
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Day
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tech Bar
- Resimac Rewards
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee Assistance Program